Sunday, April 4, 2010

CAR PARK PROBLEM.....any useful advice

Hi,

I am so so happy to come to know about your organisation, as i have been having this car parking problem since i have the key to the condominium. I have been given a car park lot number 1103 in 2003. Since then i have problem parking my car on this lot due to the fact that some one else with car numbers WHQ 4362, another resident claimed she had paid for the same unit. I have in many occasion wrote to the Maintenance Office, submitted the complaint. Nothing has been solved. As my tenant always ask to park some where else during this 7 years period, she had not compliant to me until i have a new tenant recently. I have againg approached the BMO, calling, emailing and now have email to MK Land ( the developer) for their attention for the same issue. I really hope someone could help me here, as i have been trying many times in the past to solve this issue peacefully, but it seems this doesn't work. I need your help and advise, please !

Many thanks,

Miss Yoke Loh
email : yokeloh@aol.com
Perdana Kondominium Exclusive,No 15, Jalan PJU 8/1, 47820, Petaling Jaya.

The BMO : Property management Office, Bandar Damansara Perdana, 47820, PJ
e mail jmbpect@gmail.com

The MK Land Holding BHD : 19, Jalan PJU8/5H, Perdana Business Centre, Bandar Damansara Perdana, 47820, PJ

No comments: